Meols Cop High School, a recently designated EEF Research School, will be delivering a unique CPD opportunity for middle leaders looking to take the next step into senior leadership within the next two years.
The programme covers the following:
- Self awareness
- How to motivate, influence and delegate
- Impact of different leadership styles
- Traits of successful leaders
- Holding colleagues to account
- Leading effective change
- Thursday 2nd and Friday 3rd November 2017—Two day residential course at Radisson Blu, Liverpool
- Thursday 7th December 2017 & Thursday 8th February 2018 – Twilight sessions at Meols Cop High School.
- Wednesday 2nd May 2018 – Final day at Meols Cop High School
COST: £550.00 (inc VAT)
TO BOOK: for further details and to register for the information evening please email email@example.com or click here for an online application form for the course.
Launch Information Evening
Tuesday 27th June 2017 @ 5.30pm
Meols Cop High School, Southport
To download the course flyer click here.