The Leadership Academy NPQSL Programme is well established as the quality qualification for senior leaders with cross school responsibilities including experienced middle leaders, deputy heads and other senior staff wanting cutting edge outstanding professional development.
Two Essential Modules
- Closing the Gap
- Succeeding in Senior Leadership
Two Elective Modules chosen from:
- Effective Partnership Working
- Effective Whole School Management
- Improving the Quality of Teaching
- School Self-Evaluation
- Leading Change for Improvement
Why choose The Leadership Academy in partnership with North Sefton Coastal Teaching School Alliance?
- An established reputation and brand which is about high quality delivery and impact.
- School-led programmes developed by current exemplary school leaders.
- Investing in the leaders of tomorrow, with assured quality training experience.
Location of the Programme: Greenbank High School
For further information:
Please contact The Leadership Academy Team on 01257 517128 at Edge hill University.
Alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To Register online Click here
For printed information – NPQSLTraining Course flyer