Independent learners in the classroom
AND at home?
We aim to establish a collaborative and supportive approach using Evidence Based Practice (EBP) and create a working party prepared to trial a variety of strategies to improve independent learning in and out of the classroom.
At the meeting we will be discussing the following areas:
- Current practice in our own schools and identification of key areas to focus on.
- Creating concise manageable action plans that can be implemented without increasing teacher workload.
- Collection of meaningful evidence
Please bring with you:
- Examples of how independent learning from your department/school.
- Examples of things that work well or don’t work well
- A problem on this topic you would like to discuss/find a solution to.
- Your ideas!
If you have any questions directly linked to the course, please contact Carmel Manwaring :- manwaring-C@meolscophighschool.co.uk
Location: Meols Cop High School
Date: Wednesday 21st September 2016
Time: 13.30pm – 15.30pm
Cost: there is no charge for this event
Book here: Independent-learners